Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Polytechnic School Libraries | 1030 E. California Blvd. | Pasadena, CA 91106 | 626-396-6441 |
- Give Credit to the Author or Creator
- Locate Sources
- Avoid Plagiarism
- Stay Organized
Class Assignment / Rubric
- All your sources are correctly cited, and includes an appropriate range of relevant online and print sources.
- Notecards about your sources are well organized, and identifies key points both in the author's quote and your assignment.
- The notecards show you understand the author's meaning and/or you ask thoughtful questions.
- Your outline's topic demonstrates original thinking, is well organized, and is relevant to your assignment.
Logging in to NoodleTools
- Create a personal ID, using your school login and password.
- If NoodleTools asks for the school authenication information, the ID is polyuser and you may get the password from Ms. Callero.
- To start a new project, find the Create a New Project button on the right side of the screen.
- Choose the citation method required by your teacher.
- Give your project a name.
- Click Bibliography to start your works cited.
Remember: When citing content from the Library's Online Databases, start by choosing "Online Database" in NoodleTools.
This guide is available due to the hard work of:
Ms. Elisabeth Arbarbanel
Thank you for allowing us to use and edit for our purposes.