- Give Credit to the Author or Creator
- Locate Sources
- Avoid Plagiarism
- Stay Organized
Class Assignment / Rubric
- All your sources are correctly cited, and includes an appropriate range of relevant online and print sources.
- Notecards about your sources are well organized, and identifies key points both in the author's quote and your assignment.
- The notecards show you understand the author's meaning and/or you ask thoughtful questions.
- Your outline's topic demonstrates original thinking, is well organized, and is relevant to your assignment.
How do I...?
Logging in to NoodleTools
Log in: NoodleTools
- Create a personal ID, using your school login and password.
- If NoodleTools asks for the school authenication information, the ID is polyuser and you may get the password from Ms. Callero.
- To start a new project, find the Create a New Project button on the right side of the screen.
- Choose the citation method required by your teacher.
- Give your project a name.
- Click Bibliography to start your works cited.
Remember: When citing content from the Library's Online Databases, start by choosing "Online Database" in NoodleTools.
This guide is available due to the hard work of:
Ms. Elisabeth Arbarbanel
Thank you for allowing us to use and edit for our purposes.